Thursday, December 15, 2011

To Wrap or Not To Wrap, That is the Question....

Ok.  Yes I have been basically done shopping for a while.  But the presents now lie naked in the closet, and in my bedroom, waiting to be wrapped.  And if not wrapped, found.

Luckily the boys are still at the age where they haven't discovered the art of searching for the presents, masterfully untaping gift wrap, peaking, and then skillfully reattaching the tape.  Like you never did?!

But in the meantime, I have this overwhelming procrastination for wrapping this year.  I love to wrap the gifts usually, but for whatever reason, I just can't get myself to do it.  Maybe its because there is no snow on the ground and my brain must not register the urgency of the wrapping disaster waiting to happen.

And to make matters more pressing, Hanukkah starts next week too!

Crap, I suppose I should stop writing, procrastinating, and do the inevitable...  sit on the couch and watch a show rather than wrap....

No comments:

Post a Comment