Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10, 9, 8....

I am a little behind on my thankfuls this week, so I figured I could lump them together in a buy one get two free method.

#10 I am incredibly thankful for my husband.  He is a wonderful father and a supportive partner in crime when it comes to parenting.  And though he can be as thick headed as me, sometimes more, it is as much a blessing as it is a fault :)  I am very luckily to have had him in my life for almost 14 years.

#9 Speaking of people in my life, I am thankful for my family.  I am pretty lucky to have parents, in laws, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents still in the picture.  At my age, I am fortunate to have a relatively (pun intended) full table at Thanksgiving.

#8 Random thanks to Good coffee.  If it were for the nectar of the gods, I would be way more dysfunctional on a daily basis.  So thank you, coffee bean harvesters and roasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment