Monday, June 13, 2011

My Little Hoarder

A 2 year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top on it. Jerry Seinfeld

I can probably bet that if I were to open all drawers and doors accessible to the Mudget, I would find a plethora of things. Rocks. Pencils. Sticks. Pennies. Toys. You name it, it's in there waiting for him to find them again. The really funny thing is that he is constantly asking me where these hidden "Treasures", as he so lovingly refers to them, are.

Honey, I don't know what you did with your little plastic duck, look in your room.
I can't find it momma.

And sure enough, I go up stairs and open five of the possible stashes, discovering the duck, a christmas pencil, a whistle and a "gem". Without the convenient "x" to mark the spot, one is never quite sure.

Though I think it is funny, it is normal behavior. Granted at times I swear he is taking the pirate thing too far, I don't think he will be featured on Hoarding on TLC in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment